Make sure to bring eyeglasses, hearing aid and anything else you might need.
* Get a good night sleep.
* If you are sick, call and reschedule the test.
* Get to the test site early.
* Tell the administrator if you have any physical difficulties which might impair your test performance.
* If you do not understand the test instructions, ask for assistance before the test begins.
* Do not linger over difficult questions. Work as quickly as you can without making mistakes.
* Find out if guessing is penalized. If there is no penalty, guess.
* Ask about the retesting policy. There is a possibility you can retake the test if you feel you did not do well.